[meteorite-list] LOOK OUT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE GALAXY METEORITE INVASION

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

I thought what I said was pretty obvious. The basis of any advertising
campaign is getting attention in any way possible.

Something as ridiculous as this only becomes important when it gains
notoriety and what better place than this is there to do so. Dwelling on it
only draws more attention to it. What's the point?

Bill Kieskowski