[meteorite-list] LOOK OUT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE GALAXY METEORITE INVASION

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

why positive feedback???? If I win one and I analyzed
this I put a negative feedback, this is not meteorite
material and is not to pu in the meteorites section on
ebay!
regards

Matteo

--- David Freeman <dfreeman_at_fascination.com> wrote:
> Dear List;
> I bought a Galaxy meteorite. If every one
> bitching spent $10 and
> bought one and left a less than positive feed back,
> the problem would
> put mr. fake out of business.
>
> Mine is for sale for $30...
>
> DAve F.
>

> joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >The more I hear about Galaxy meteorites the more I
> want to buy one.
> >
> >Bill Kieskowski
> >
> >>Steve and List,
> >>
> >>Surely it has not escaped the list's notice that
> "GOLFYX" is an acronym that
> >>translates loosely as "Gelatinous Ooze Liquidating
> Fake Xenocrystic
> >>Ytterbium". You did all guess that, right???
> >>
> >>I'm really starting to dislike rip-off artists.
> These criminals aren't
> >>funny.
> >>
> >>Norm
> >>(TektiteSoucecom)

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com