[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Grand Tour

From: Mark Jackson <chaositymeteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

--0-962360793-1071321115=:48546

Adam,

I can't beleive you all are out here . . . we must have just missed each other! Congrats to all of you on your cold finds, they do not come easy believe me. Some desert travel advice: 1) Use Delorme maps, 2) Always have the following 10 - 12 gallons of water, a 12v air compressor, tire repair kits and Slime, a 24 x 12 inch aluminum plate to put under your jack in the sand (NEVER try to dig out of the sand . . . jack the car and fill in with sand . . . let the air out of the drive tires to about 5 pounds and i guarantee you will get out of trouble), a decent multi-million candlepower spotlight, a couple of tubes of JB-WELD (for instant sealing of oil and trans pan leaks) AND enough oil and trans fluid to replace a leak situation, 3) relax . . . there's nothing you can't get out if you have this stuff.

Give a shout if you guys need some extra hands!

Mark Jackson
Chaosity Meteoritics
chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com

--0-962360793-1071321115=:48546

<DIV>Adam,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can't beleive you all are out here . . . we must have just missed each other! Congrats to all of you on your cold finds, they do not come easy believe me. Some desert travel advice: 1) Use Delorme maps, 2) Always have the following 10 - 12 gallons of water, a 12v&nbsp;air compressor, tire repair kits and Slime, a 24 x 12 inch aluminum plate to put under your jack in the sand (NEVER try to dig out of&nbsp;the sand . . . jack the car and fill in with sand . . . let the air out of the drive tires&nbsp;to about 5 pounds&nbsp;and i guarantee you will get out of trouble),&nbsp;a&nbsp;decent multi-million candlepower spotlight,&nbsp;a couple of tubes of JB-WELD (for instant sealing of oil and trans pan leaks) AND enough oil and trans fluid to replace a leak situation, 3) relax . . . there's nothing you can't get out&nbsp;if you have this stuff.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Give a shout if you guys need some extra hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#c00000 size=5><EM>Mark Jackson</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Chaosity Meteoritics</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#438059 size=3><A href="mailto:chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com">chaositymeteoritics@yahoo.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-962360793-1071321115=:48546--