[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Grand Tour

From: Mark Jackson <chaositymeteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

--0-765310965-1071342919=:45986

Mike and List,

We use the flags also since there are three people sharing one Garmin and one camera; and yes it's also the best way to start the expanding circle search for pairings.

I was wondering . . . has anyone on this list been to Sevier Lake in Utah or the Carson Sink alkalai flat in Nevada? I'm looking for any experiences from those places anyone can share.

Thanks for letting us know Mike, we didn't disturb any of your work.

Mark Jackson
Chaosity Meteoritics
chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com

--0-765310965-1071342919=:45986

<DIV>Mike and List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We use the flags also since there are three people sharing one Garmin and one camera; and yes it's also the best way to start the expanding circle search for pairings.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was wondering . . . has anyone on this list been to Sevier Lake in Utah or the Carson Sink alkalai flat&nbsp;in Nevada? I'm looking for any experiences from those places anyone can share.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for letting us know Mike, we didn't disturb any of your work.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#c00000 size=5><EM>Mark Jackson</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Chaosity Meteoritics</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#438059 size=3><A href="mailto:chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com">chaositymeteoritics@yahoo.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-765310965-1071342919=:45986--