[meteorite-list] ebay listings, steve schoner's attempt for a new group

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Dear all,

Just to make the thing progress a bit,

Would any of the Ten Group tell us if they saw a significative change in
their auctions since they did not AD on the Met List ?

I feel happy to comply with any rules, when it is clear and official.

Perhaps Art can help us to sort out this tread.

Best regards From Chamonix ( no snow so far)

Michel FRANCO