[meteorite-list] the 2nd person to sell orrissa

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

and this is the nice email sent from the good steve
arnold to my second email of ebay:

FUCK YOU
--------------------

Question from: illinoismeteorites
Title of item: METEORITE ORISSA INDIA FALL 27 SEPT.
2003
Seller: mcomemeteorite
Starts: Dec-15-03 04:13:59 PST
Ends: Dec-18-03 04:13:59 PST
Price: Starts at $104.00
To view the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2211089546

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
http://www.ebay.com

good Steve, you want I send this to Ebay and close
definitively your ebay account?

Matteo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

=====