Off topic: RE: [meteorite-list] the 2nd person to sell orrissa

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Matteo,

to my best understanding of the english language, he made you a
proposal. I don't quite understand if he offered himself for this job or
offered you the possibility to try it yourself (the sentence seems to be
incomplete). As uncommon as these proposals might seem, they are
legitimate and something that is practiced between people quite often.

What I don't understand is why you think other parties would be
interested in that proposal. It was directed towards you and you alone.
It's "you" and not "them" or "all". So letting us participate in that
offer seems out of the ordinary for me, and I don't quite get why you'd
like to include us in this. I appreciate your sense for sharing and
allowing others to enjoy, but you should have got the consensus of the
second party involved in that offer.

For my part, I can only declare that I am not interested in f*ing you,
getting f*ed by you or being a witness to the act between you and
others. So, if I may ask you politely to keep this personal? If I should
ever feel the need to get f*ed, I'll glady turn to my girlfriend for
that (well, I could even ask my wife, but I doubt she's still
interested).

Bernhard

PS: Could we get back to meteorites now? Thanks.