[meteorite-list] IT WAS NOT ME

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Hi list.I am only saying this once.I just read the thread MATTEO had sent
to the list.I did not send that to him.Someone else is playing games.I am
beyond that kind of babying.I am trying to exemlify a nice and pleasant
demeaner with everyone.Plus I have built up a reputation as trying to be
very up and honest.This is all I am ever going to say anything on, about,
or anything more about MATTEO.This kind of petty annoyance,(MATTEO),is not
worth my even thinking about it.I am going to be 50 next year.And I want
to deal with people who want to enjoy this hobby as munch as I do.For me I
really want to start enjoying the scientific part of meteorites, not just
the collecting.I just wanted to let everyone know my thoughts on this.I'm
sorry to the list for having to put up with private rantings made
public.This is the end of it from this side of the ocean.

                        HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, STEVE!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728