[meteorite-list] Bad Language...Thanks for the test

From: GeoZay_at_aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

-------------------------------1071585714

Well...I had a real test on aol's spam control, from the recent thread that
Matteo started. The one that contained a naughty word or two. I usually check
just for grins those messages that ended up in my spam box before deleting them
enmasse. I noticed several from the meteorite list. Thought there was some
kind of error until I opened a couple...Looks like the spam control is actually
working. I'm really considering adding the word "Matteo" to the word list.
This will filter any messages out that contains it. Maybe add a couple more words
and then "Presto"...most of the bull will be eliminated no matter who sends
it. :o)
GeoZay

-------------------------------1071585714

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Well...I had a real test on aol's spam control, from the recent thread=20=
that Matteo started. The one that contained a naughty word or two. I usually=
 check just for grins those messages that ended up in my spam box before del=
eting them enmasse. I noticed several from the meteorite list. Thought there=
 was some kind of error until I opened a couple...Looks like the spam contro=
l is actually working. I'm really considering adding the word "Matteo" to th=
e word list.&nbsp;This will filter&nbsp;any messages out that contains it. M=
aybe add a couple more words and then "Presto"...most of the bull will be el=
iminated no matter who sends it. &nbsp;:o)</DIV>
<DIV>GeoZay</DIV></BODY></HTML>