[meteorite-list] trade

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

Here is an idea for Tucson.

Trade or sell all the puzzle pieces to the usual attendees...then every year
there could be the "Humpty Dumpty Puzzle Party" hosted by Steve. You could
invite Bob to come and put it all the pieces back together again for
posterity...and for some laughs of course.

You might want to number them first.

JD