[meteorite-list] re: Bootids (Quadrantids) meteor shower and 2003 EH1

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

--part1_141.1f453d2f.2d19e15b_boundary

Hi Bill, I have no idea why my e-mail posting turned into digital dribble (i=
t=20
is the second time that happened), so I am reposting this reply I made to yo=
u=20
below the way it appears in my "outbox", and I hope it is now more=20
intelligible. It was not meant as a joke, my internet connection is not via=
 a land line=20
so every once in a while this sort of thing happens.
Saludos. Doug Dawn
Mexico