[meteorite-list] Happy New Year

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:39 2004

HeLlo List I Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy new year, maybe
last year was a little bit hard for many of us, but hope next year will be
better for all of us!!!!!! Hope for more falls this next year, including one
in my back yard (Ill pray for it to happen)....

hahahaha that would have been a great entry for the last contest of Top Ten
Fictitious Meteorites:
10 backyard meteorites that are going to strike my yard!!! =0), not here
yet, hopefulley next year.

Happy New Year

Rafael B. Torres
2001 Space Collection