[meteorite-list] Faux Pas

From: starharvest_at_attbi.com <starharvest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Um....My dear friends, Earlier I posted a message informing you of my
obligatory "meteorite exhibition" to the other side of the world, complements
of Uncle Sam. Well, I must inform you that, at least for me, that exhibition
has been canceled. My leaders very appropriately ruled that I should remain
here in the States. My wife...(She is wonderful.) has progressive multiple
sclerosis. It would be very difficult for her should I leave. I was very
worried about this. I'm glad and proud to say that the U.S. Army .....though a
forceful organization.....still demonstrates a humane and compassionate
faction. Rand Kluge P.S. I remain combing the deserts of Utah with hopes
of finding my piece of the heavens.