[meteorite-list] come and see rob e.

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:28 2004

--- Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_cybertrails.com> wrote:

> > Sir rob elliott from Fernlea meteorites will be up in the chicago
> area
> > next month. He was wondering if anyone from this area would like
> > get together on the 9th of march for a little socializing. That
> is a
> > sunday. Please email me or rob to as where he will be staying. It
> will
> > be great to see some of you other guys who collect, but all we
> ever
> > do is see emails. Let us know!
> >

> > steve
> >
> Thanks Steve, but once or twice a year is more than enough of the
> Bagpiper Boy for me. ;-)
>
> Dave

Dave,

Are you sure? After much planning, I've created a wonderful recipe
for haggis hors d'oeuvres. I've substituted the usual sheep's stomach
with gerbil innards to create a smaller, lighter finger snack.

Steve
(the other,other, Steve)

(NOT THE MIDWEST METEORITE COLLECTOR, CHICAGO, IL USA ETC... ETC...)

=====
Steve Witt
IMCA #9020

http://www.meteoritecollectors.org