[meteorite-list] come and see rob e.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:28 2004

Hi Steve & all,
        I think you are onto something with the gerbil parts
substitution...but just for appetizers. Rob likes the real thing for the
main course.
        I was terribly disappointed he didn't show up for a cold.... er,
warm one at the Auction......
        Michael

on 2/19/03 10:50 AM, Steve Witt at stelor96_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Are you sure? After much planning, I've created a wonderful recipe
> for haggis hors d'oeuvres. I've substituted the usual sheep's stomach
> with gerbil innards to create a smaller, lighter finger snack.
>
> Steve
> (the other,other, Steve)
>
> (NOT THE MIDWEST METEORITE COLLECTOR, CHICAGO, IL USA ETC... ETC...)

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.
          - Friedrich Nietzsche
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: