[meteorite-list] Slikensides ?

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

Dear anybody interested in "Slickensides".
    Make your own: Take a 1/4 pound of COLD butter squeeze it like hell
between your fingers. The resultamt squeeeze-out will look like
slickensides.
    Do this in the morning: when you are stronger and then you'll have fresh
slickensides to butter your toast. Don't forget the marmalade.
    Bill Mason