[meteorite-list] Strange Rock and website update

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Hello Meteorite ListĦĦĦĦ...I had some free time and and I finally updated
one part of my page. About two years ago I found some strange rocks on only
one slope of a mountain. There where a bunch of them, some smaller and big
ones, but only on one side of the mountain. I have never seen something like
that again. It took my attention cuz the rocks had small red (oxidized)
circles embedded in the light stone. I thpught as if some metal had impacted
the rock and oxidized with years. I dont know what it is, I dont think its
meteorite related, it may be volcanism, but volcanism had stopped a while
ago in this region. So I hope you can take a look at it and tell me what it
is...Thanks a lot list, the URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando/trade

The photos are at the bottmom of the page. That whas the part I updated, all
the photos and material I have for trade. I can get more.
Thanks a lot.

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001