[meteorite-list] Re: nice crust and flow lines

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Wait Up¡¡¡¡¡...Have you seen the possible lunar meteorite in that
page??...hahahaha...the person just took a black stone and found some white
stuff on it, and that backyard stone is a lunar just because of
that....hahahahaha...has this dude and idea of meteorites?...also a possible
achondrite...I have a lot of possibles achondrite in my backyard according
to this person.

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001