[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest and Website

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Hello Rick and List,

I did award this contest on the factor of much effort by the winner. I was
a fast food manager for like 7 years. That was 7 long years of trying to
teach teenagers to mop a floor multiple times and how to wipe off tables. I
have seen an overall lack of effort here in America, so this one time I did
award just for effort rather then say writing ability or scientific
rambling. It is strange when you go outside of this country and see the
effort some people do to accomplish a little task that we take for granted,
like getting water or washing clothes.

The ideal of this contest and the past was to give those a chance that don't
have much to add to our everyday chatter a chance to be involved in the list
and therefore create more of a community. It is not to try to anger people
and if that is the case I will stop running them. In the future I will
limit all entries to one per a person. If anyone has any questions feel free
to ask.

I would like to thank those that have sent me e-mails and those that posted
positive messages to the website. There is one person who has continued to
abuse the guestbook so it looks like that will be removed shortly, I do
consider that action as liable and would consider sueing if I thought the
person had anything. To that person, which most of you can probley guess
who it is, you do understand that the website records your web address
everytime you click on the site don't you? There is always a bad apple in
every bunch and you have no affect on me or mine so I will leave it be. You
have a choice in life to be a positive person or a negative. Lets hope that
one day you choose to be a positive.

I have also added several more newspaper articles in a way that should make
it easy to find a certain article you are looking for.

Mark Bostick

www.meteoritearticles.com