[meteorite-list] Help with classification / ID

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:10 2004

--0-757273876-1059487284=:15923

Dear List,

In answer to my own question, I've decided that the unclassified Saharan looks hauntingly similar to one of Bob Verish's unclassified Gold Basin finds which can be seen here: http://www.geocities.com/bolidechaser/bobzfindings6/glorieta/gb459cu.jpg

Thank you Bob for that great picture. I'm comfortable with ordinary chondrite now.

Kindest Regards,

Mark

--0-757273876-1059487284=:15923

<DIV>Dear List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In answer to my own question, I've decided that the unclassified Saharan looks hauntingly similar to one of Bob Verish's unclassified Gold Basin finds which can be seen here: <A href="http://www.geocities.com/bolidechaser/bobzfindings6/glorieta/gb459cu.jpg">http://www.geocities.com/bolidechaser/bobzfindings6/glorieta/gb459cu.jpg</A>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you Bob for that great picture. I'm comfortable with ordinary chondrite now.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindest Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>