[meteorite-list] AD: PF, Brenahm, Boxhole, Williamette and more PF

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:57 2004

--part1_103.31a6c882.2c32569a_boundary

Hello List,

I have a 121g Park Forest meteorite that hit a tree and there are some wood
fibers still stuck on it. I would like to sell or TRADE it for other
locations. If interested in a trade I will entertain offers. Wood fibers can be seen
on the right photo here:

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/121.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/121.jpg</A>

I also have an assortment of small Brenham individuals, Boxhole individuals
and some Williamette pieces for sale. If you are not on my normal list but
would like the details of these, let me know and I can email it to you.

One of my Park Forest hunting buddies is consigning some of his small Park
Forest slices, small individuals and small end pieces with me. Some of these
are amazing. I hope to have pictures available real soon. Email me if you
would like a notice when they are available. Weights from 1g to 11g all excellent
quality from $19/g to $25/g and well worth it.

Steve Arnold (Arkansas)

--part1_103.31a6c882.2c32569a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
I have a 121g Park Forest meteorite that hit a tree and there are some wood=20=
fibers still stuck on it.&nbsp; I would like to sell or TRADE it for other l=
ocations.&nbsp; If interested in a trade I will entertain offers.&nbsp; Wood=
 fibers can be seen on the right photo here:<BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/121.jpg">http://members.aol.co=
m/meteorhntr/121.jpg</A> <BR>
<BR>
I also have an assortment of small Brenham individuals, Boxhole individuals=20=
and some Williamette pieces for sale.&nbsp; If you are not on my normal list=
 but would like the details of these, let me know and I can email it to you.=
&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
One of my Park Forest hunting buddies is consigning some of his small Park F=
orest slices, small individuals and small end pieces with me.&nbsp; Some of=20=
these are amazing.&nbsp; I hope to have pictures available real soon.&nbsp;=20=
Email me if you would like a notice when they are available.&nbsp; Weights f=
rom 1g to 11g all excellent quality from $19/g to $25/g and well worth it.<B=

<BR>
Steve Arnold (Arkansas)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.31a6c882.2c32569a_boundary--