[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com Chat Room....Chat Hours

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:57 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0024_01C33F55.CE2EF5E0

Hello List,
After talking with a couple of people today, it was decided that it would=
 be a good ideal to come up with two talk times a day, so some of us coul=
d time each other out. The Chat Room will stay open 24 hours a day but t=
his should help some of us time each other out, better. So I have come u=
p with the following two times, let me know what you guys and gals think =
of those hours. If the site catches on there are likely to be people the=
re during all times of the day....but this might help it get going.
One is 7pm central time and the other is 2am central time for you late bi=
rds.
7pm central time is 6pm mountain time, 5 pm pacific time, 8pm eastern tim=
e, 4pm alaska, 2pm Hawaii, 1am London *GMT), 2am Rome, 3am Jerusalem, 5am=
 Baku, 8am Hong Kong, 11am Tokyo and 12 noon Sydney. =20
2am central time is 1am mountain time, Midnight pacific time, 3am eastern=
 time, Midnight alaska, 10pm Hawaii, 9am London *GMT), 10am Rome, 11am Je=
rusalem, 1pm Baku, 2pm Hong Kong, 3pm Tokyo and 4pm Sydney.
Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0024_01C33F55.CE2EF5E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><FONT size=3D2> <P>=
&nbsp;</P> <P>Hello List,</P> <P>After talking with a couple of people to=
day, it was decided that it would be a good ideal to come up with two tal=
k times a day, so some of us could time each other out.&nbsp; The Chat Ro=
om will stay open 24 hours a day but this should help some of us time eac=
h other out, better.&nbsp; So I have come up with the following two times=
, let me know what you guys and gals think of those hours.&nbsp; If the s=
ite catches on there are likely to be people there during all times of th=
e day....but this might help it get going.</P> <P>One is 7pm central time=
 and the other is 2am central time for you late birds.</P> <P>7pm central=
 time is 6pm mountain time, 5 pm pacific time, 8pm eastern time, 4pm alas=
ka, 2pm Hawaii, 1am London *GMT), 2am Rome, 3am Jerusalem, 5am Baku, 8am =
Hong Kong, 11am Tokyo and 12 noon Sydney. </P> <P>2am central time is 1am=
 mountain time, Midnight pacific time, 3am eastern time, Midnight alaska,=
 10pm Hawaii, 9am London *GMT), 10am Rome, 11am Jerusalem, 1pm Baku, 2pm =
Hong Kong, 3pm Tokyo and 4pm Sydney.</P> <DIV></FONT>Mark Bostick</DIV> <=
DIV><A href=3D"http://www.MeteoriteArticles.com">www.MeteoriteArticles.co=
m</A><BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line arch=
ive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0024_01C33F55.CE2EF5E0--