[meteorite-list] Smallville

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:35 2004

All,

Since someone already mentioned Smallville...

I love the show (except for the girl chosen to play Lana Lang - ugh.) and
watch it with my wife every week. But every time they talk about the
kryptonite, they call the fragments "meteor rocks." And every single time,
without fail, I yell at the television, "METEORITES!"

I've also taken to snorting any meteorite dust I come across, just in case
it wants to mutate my DNA and give me super powers (which I swear I would
use for GOOD and not EVIL).

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.