[meteorite-list] analytical services

From: GT40dawg_at_aol.com <GT40dawg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--part1_1c1.ad9ca2e.2c17aa0e_boundary

To all:

The reason that I am e-mailing all of you is, I am now starting a business o=
f=20
my own, offering SEM, XRD, and electron microprobe services.=A0 I have=20
extensive experience with all of the above, since my thesis relied heavilty=20=
on their=20
use.=A0=20

I would be happy to discuss prices with you individually.=A0 In some rare=20
cases, I may be interested in specimens in lieu of monitary payment (especia=
lly an=20
Atlanta, Louisiana piece!!!!).=A0 If interested, please let me know your=20
opinion(s) on the subject.

Thanks for your time and attention. (note the shameless plug in the P.S.belo=
w=20
:-))

Randy Elder
New Orleans, LA
IMCA #6118

P.S. We're expecting (and were not planning) a baby and got caught with NO=20
maternity coverage!!!! I could use the business!!!!!

--part1_1c1.ad9ca2e.2c17aa0e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">To all:<BR>
<BR>
The reason that I am e-mailing all of you is, I am now starting a business o=
f my own, offering SEM, XRD, and electron microprobe services.=A0 I have ext=
ensive experience with all of the above, since my thesis relied heavilty on=20=
their use.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
I would be happy to discuss prices with you individually.=A0 In some rare ca=
ses, I may be interested in specimens in lieu of monitary payment (especiall=
y an Atlanta, Louisiana piece!!!!).=A0 If interested, please let me know you=
r opinion(s) on the subject.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your time and attention. (note the shameless plug in the P.S.belo=
<BR>
Randy Elder<BR>
New Orleans, LA<BR>
IMCA #6118<BR>
<BR>
P.S.&nbsp; We're expecting (<I>and were not planning</I>) a baby and got cau=
ght with NO maternity coverage!!!!&nbsp; I could use the business!!!!!</FONT=