Please Unsubcribe... [meteorite-list] avoirdupois ?

From: ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

Thank you.

LtcRose_at_bellsouth.net LT Colonel Rosemary T Hackney ( Rosie )

> From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com
> Date: 2003/06/10 Tue PM 04:27:40 EDT
> To: ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net, kelly@bhil.com, rochette@cerege.fr
> CC: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: Re: "Re: [meteorite-list] avoirdupois ?
>

> ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net writes:
>
> > William the Conqueror ( he was a granddaddy up the line ) and so was a
> > King named Olaf ( I think he was Danish) ( pretty much Viking I would say )as
> > well as some of those Louises and those Plantagenet fellows. Alexander the
> > Great and Ptolemy and a couple of pharoahs. Now you know why I am so mixed up..
> >

> Rosie -
>
> The notion that you are related to all these folks (combined with past
> references to Lady Godiva and Princess Di and various others) means that they must
> ipso facto be related to each other. It would be hard to avoid some pesky
> genealogical problems here, unless you are just making the claims in fun.
>
> Gregory

------=____1055281460562_5Ki-i5hyOn

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> <BR>
ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">William the Conqueror ( he was a granddaddy up the line )&nbsp; and so was a King named Olaf ( I think he was Danish) ( pretty much Viking I would say )as well as some of those Louises and those Plantagenet fellows. Alexander the Great and Ptolemy and a couple of pharoahs. Now you know why I am so mixed up.. <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Rosie - <BR>
<BR>
The notion that you are related to all these folks (combined with past references to Lady Godiva and Princess Di and various others) means that they must <I>ipso facto</I> be related to <I>each other</I>.&nbsp;&nbsp; It would be hard to avoid some pesky genealogical problems here, unless you are just making the claims in fun.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>