Please Unsubcribe... [meteorite-list] avoirdupois ?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--part1_162.218d60a4.2c17ad76_boundary

> Please unsubscribe me from this List. Sorry to have offended all.

Not sure where the "offended" part comes in here, Rosie. I'm somewhat of a
genealogical student of European Royalty, and I was just merely stating that
it simply doesn't work, to claim that William the Conqueror, Cleopatra,
Princess Di, David, Solomon, Eleanor of Acquitaine, Lady Godiva, the Plantagenets,
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Lighthorse Harry Lee, James Monroe, Richard
Nixon, Robert E. Lee, Lady Godiva, the Pharaohs, Richard the Lionhearted,
Ptolemy, and King Olaf are all related to each other. There's no "offense"
taken, it's just that such a claim is sorta the genealogical equivalent of the
Frass Meteorite. ;-) If you're just kidding around with it, fine, but please
don't ask anyone to actually believe it. Don't go anywhere on MY account.

And speaking of meteorites.....;-)

       Gregory

--part1_162.218d60a4.2c17ad76_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Please unsubscribe me from this=
 List. Sorry to have offended all.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Not sure where the "offended" part comes in here, Rosie.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm som=
ewhat of a genealogical student of European Royalty, and I was just merely s=
tating that it simply <U>doesn't work</U>, to claim that William the Conquer=
or, Cleopatra, Princess Di, David, Solomon, Eleanor of Acquitaine, Lady Godi=
va, the Plantagenets, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Lighthorse Harry=20=
Lee, James Monroe, Richard Nixon, Robert E. Lee, Lady Godiva, the Pharaohs,=20=
Richard the Lionhearted, Ptolemy, and King Olaf are all related to each othe=
r.&nbsp;&nbsp; There's no "offense" taken, it's just that such a claim is so=
rta the genealogical equivalent of the Frass Meteorite.&nbsp; ;-)&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp; If you're just kidding around with it, fine, but please don't ask an=
yone to actually believe it.&nbsp;&nbsp; Don't go anywhere on MY account.&nb=
sp; <BR>
<BR>
And speaking of meteorites.....;-)<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_162.218d60a4.2c17ad76_boundary--