[meteorite-list] Bessy's specks and Intel's "play microscope"

From: chris sharp <casper_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

| SaU90 a Martian meteorite.
|
| Here are the results:
|
| At 10x
| http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey/SaU90a.jpg
|
| At 60x
| http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey/SaU90b.jpg
|
| Great microscope for these very small specks, not even
| a mm in size as the scale shows.
|
| Hard to say what they are, though I will have to trust
| Dean and be sure not to lose the label.

Thanks for the pictures Steve, looks like a shergotite to my eyes.

I got one of the Intel microscopes, they work well. The kids enjoy it
too. :}

What would be useful, is a way to set your white point for a
particular setup, which would avoid the greenish tint from a fluoro or
whatever.

regards to all

chris sharp