[meteorite-list] Bessy's specks and Intel's "play microscope"

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

Several times recently individuals have posted pictures to the List, but I
have been unable to view them, specifically when the pictures originate from
Yahoo. I keep getting the message "This page is unavailable for viewing at
this time." I use Hotmail to subscribe to the List; is there something
about Hotmail that would prevent me from viewing Yahoo pages via a Hotmail
link?

Tracy Latimer