[meteorite-list] Bessy's specks and Intel's "play microscope"

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--- tracy latimer <daistiho_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Several times recently individuals have posted
> pictures to the List, but I
> have been unable to view them, specifically when the
> pictures originate from
> Yahoo. I keep getting the message "This page is
> unavailable for viewing at
> this time." I use Hotmail to subscribe to the List;
> is there something
> about Hotmail that would prevent me from viewing
> Yahoo pages via a Hotmail
> link?
>
> Tracy Latimer

I have heard that allowing your browser to accept all
"cookies" will do the trick.

Go to your browser settings and specify "accept
cookies" or all cookies.

Also lower the security settings might also do the
trick.

Steve Schoner/AMS

http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey/SaU90a.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey/SaU90b.jpg