[meteorite-list] FW: Russian meteorites

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

------------- Forward Messages ---------------

meteorobs-digest Wednesday, June 11 2003
Volume 04 : Number 1163

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:03:10 +0400
From: "Andrei Ol'khovatov" <olkhov_at_mail.ru>

Dear Incognito and All,

As I understand formally just a Russian state
organization has a right to sell Russian meteorites.
But Sikhote-Alin was so large...
Anyway, I am not an expert on meteorite's sail, so I
hope that somebody else could give you better info.
Or contact some "meteorites"-list.

Sincerely,
Andrei Ol'khovatov