[meteorite-list] impact area

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--0-189575337-1055369201=:25791

Paul,

Respectfully, Steve is talking about MY hypothesized California impact area. I also subscribe to possible volcanic origin.

No abstract yet. Just pictures of some materials and surface structures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz/

Mark

--0-189575337-1055369201=:25791

<DIV>
<DIV>Paul,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully, Steve is talking about&nbsp;MY hypothesized California impact area. I&nbsp;also&nbsp;subscribe to possible volcanic origin.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No abstract yet. Just pictures of some materials and surface structures. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz/">http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>