[meteorite-list] AD: Park Forest Newspaper April 27 + bargains

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

--part1_1a6.16196e03.2c1bdd7c_boundary

Hello List,

While on one of my trips up to the strewnfield, on April 27, there was an
article in "The Star" Newspaper (you just gotta love that name!) page A-4 about
the incident with Mike Farmer, the Park Forest Police Department and the
Winslow Street specimen Mike bought.

Unlike the other papers from a month earlier, that I literally got dozens of
copies each of, I only have an extra 8 of these available to sell.

If you have a piece of the Winslow Street specimen, you really should have
this paper for your collection. Before I list the copy of these papers each
with a piece of the Winslow specimen for sale, I wanted to offer the papers by
themselves to the list members for $14.00 each shipping included to the U.S.

I found out about this story on Tuesday, April 29, so I literally drove
around for hours trying to find the last few copies I could, both taking valuable
sleep and or field hunting time away from me so I could bring these to you. I
really wish I could have found 100 of them and been able to offer them for a
couple of bucks each, but I only got a few.

If I have one left, I will hold one copy back to put on ebay a little while
later starting at $0.01 with no reserve for all of you who think $14.00 might
be too much. Then again, if it is the last one, it might go even higher.

I also have some specimens I am deeply discounting, including:

Mount Padbury Mesosiderite 1/2 price
Lodran Lodranite fall
Paragould LL6 fall
St. Sauveur France EH5 fall
Le Teilleul France AHOW fall
Other Park Forest Newspapers

Email me for specific details on the above specimens.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold

--part1_1a6.16196e03.2c1bdd7c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
While on one of my trips up to the strewnfield, on April 27, there was an ar=
ticle in "The Star" Newspaper (you just gotta love that name!) page A-4 abou=
t the incident with Mike Farmer, the Park Forest Police Department and the W=
inslow Street specimen Mike bought.<BR>
<BR>
Unlike the other papers from a month earlier, that I literally got dozens of=
 copies each of, I only have an extra 8 of these available to sell.<BR>
<BR>
If you have a piece of the Winslow Street specimen, you really should have t=
his paper for your collection.&nbsp; Before I list the copy of these papers=20=
each with a piece of the Winslow specimen for sale, I wanted to offer the pa=
pers by themselves to the list members for $14.00 each shipping included to=20=
the U.S.<BR>
<BR>
I found out about this story on Tuesday, April 29, so I literally drove arou=
nd for hours trying to find the last few copies I could, both taking valuabl=
e sleep and or field hunting time away from me so I could bring these to you=
.&nbsp; I really wish I could have found 100 of them and been able to offer=20=
them for a couple of bucks each, but I only got a few.<BR>
<BR>
If I have one left, I will hold one copy back to put on ebay a little while=20=
later starting at $0.01 with no reserve for all of you who think $14.00 migh=
t be too much.&nbsp; Then again, if it is the last one, it might go even hig=
her.<BR>
<BR>
I also have some specimens I am deeply discounting, including:<BR>
<BR>
Mount Padbury Mesosiderite&nbsp; 1/2 price<BR>
Lodran Lodranite fall<BR>
Paragould LL6 fall<BR>
St. Sauveur France EH5 fall<BR>
Le Teilleul France AHOW fall<BR>
Other Park Forest Newspapers<BR>
<BR>
Email me for specific details on the above specimens.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Steve Arnold<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1a6.16196e03.2c1bdd7c_boundary--