[meteorite-list] FAQ page link reminder

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

--0-561006582-1055817911=:11511

Hi everyone,

I just received an e-mail from Geoff N. inquiring about my meteorite FAQ page. First of all, the link is:

http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm

If you want a shorter address, just go to:

http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz and you'll see a link for the FAQ page.

Geoff with a G suggested I post the link every few months. I'll do so not to promote it for my benefit or anything. I don't want to bother anyone with the same post all the time, but I think quarterly reminders might be a good idea. Besides, the page really belongs to all who contributed, and to anyone who needs some info. It was YOU who asked and answered all the questions.

Thank you.

Ari Machiz
TVBTITU

--0-561006582-1055817911=:11511

<P>Hi everyone,</P>
<P>I just received an e-mail from Geoff N. inquiring about my meteorite FAQ page. First of all, the link is:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm">http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm</A></P>
<P>If you want a shorter address, just go to:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz">http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz</A>&nbsp; and you'll see a link for the FAQ page.</P>
<P>Geoff with a G suggested I post the link every few months. I'll do so not to promote it for my benefit or anything. I don't want to bother anyone with the same post all the time, but I think quarterly reminders might be a good idea. Besides, the page really belongs to all who contributed, and to anyone who needs some info. It was YOU who asked and answered all the questions.</P>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-561006582-1055817911=:11511--