[meteorite-list] Re: FAQ page link reminder

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

--============_-1156297927==_ma============

I just received an e-mail from Geoff N. inquiring about my meteorite FAQ page

<http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm>http://www.
geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm

Dear Ari and List:

A while back, Ari put a lot of time into compiling this FAQ page
about meteorites and meteorite collecting, and many of you
contributed to it.

Since the Meteorite List always seems to be growing, and since new
subscribers are often looking for answers to questions that have been
debated at length by you wonderful people, I suggested to Ari that he
might consider posting the URL of his page from time to time.

I see that some of the links -- to meteorite books and testing labs,
for example -- are dead, and that there are a number of questions
with no answers ("My iron meteorite is getting rusty. Can I clean
it?"). After an update and some modest expansion, this FAQ could be a
useful resource for those in search of basic meteorite facts and info.

I'm sure Ari would be pleased to hear from volunteers : )

Regards,

Geoff N.
--============_-1156297927==_ma============

meteorite FAQ page</div>
<a
href="http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteorite/Faq/index.htm"
>http://www.geocities.com/a_machiz/Meteori<span
about meteorites and meteorite collecting, and many of you
contributed to it.</div>
new subscribers are often looking for answers to questions that have
been debated at length by you wonderful people, I suggested to Ari
that he might consider posting the URL of his page from time to
time.</div>
labs, for example -- are dead, and that there are a number of
questions with no answers (&quot;My iron meteorite is getting rusty.
Can I clean it?&quot;). After an update and some modest expansion,
this FAQ could be a useful resource for those in search of basic
meteorite facts and info.</div>
volunteers&nbsp;&nbsp; : )</div>