[meteorite-list] Another fireball "below the cloud deck".

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

Thought this may be of some interest. Another report
of a fireball "below the cloud level". In the past,
these accounts have been written off as being a depth
perception problem or optical illusion [read delusion]
but these accounts should be looked at more closely:

------------------- Forward Message
meteorobs-digest Thursday, June 12 2003
Volume 04 : Number 1164

Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST
Re: Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST
Re: Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST
Re: Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST
Re: Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST
Daylight fireball in New Zealand