[meteorite-list] Re: Dealer Refunds

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

--part1_4f.310cdc41.2c2f2b8e_boundary

Taking a slightly different tack, how about proposing this to the
refund-seeking customer:

"OK, you're unhappy that the price of this meteorite has fallen since your
purchase, so you expect me to financially compensate you. Tell you
what.....I'll agree to do that. But only if YOU agree to send ME money for any meteorite
you bought from me that went UP in value."

I'll bet he won't think that to be "fair", although I can't think why not.

       Gregory

--part1_4f.310cdc41.2c2f2b8e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Taking a slightly different tack, how about proposing this to the refund-see=
king customer:<BR>
<BR>
"OK, you're unhappy that the price of this meteorite has fallen since your p=
urchase, so you expect me to financially compensate you.&nbsp; Tell you what=
.....I'll agree to do that.&nbsp; But only if YOU agree to send ME money for=
 any meteorite you bought from me that went UP in value."<BR>
<BR>
I'll bet he won't think that to be "fair", although I can't think why not.<B=

<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_4f.310cdc41.2c2f2b8e_boundary--