[meteorite-list] Re: Dealer Refunds

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

--part1_134.21fb33e7.2c2f2cc6_boundary

So, Steve.........the question we're ALL naturally wondering about:

>From the extant pieces of this jigsaw puzzle, we know that the customer in
question is a "pseudo-dealer", and is always complaining when/if the price of
meteorites fall. I suspect most listees might be able to think of someone on
the list who qualifies on both counts. Despite the lack of class evident from
the original refund request, it would also probably be problematic for you to
deliberately compromise this person's anonymity.....so if you don't post
something to tell us we're wrong, we'll assume we're right. ;-)

       Gregory

--part1_134.21fb33e7.2c2f2cc6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
So, Steve.........the question we're ALL naturally wondering about:<BR>
<BR>
>From the extant pieces of this jigsaw puzzle, we know that the customer in q=
uestion is a "pseudo-dealer", and is always complaining when/if the price of=
 meteorites fall.&nbsp;&nbsp; I suspect most listees might be able to think=20=
of someone on the list who qualifies on both counts.&nbsp; Despite the lack=20=
of class evident from the original refund request, it would also probably be=
 problematic for <I>you</I> to deliberately compromise this person's anonymi=
ty.....so if you don't post something to tell us we're wrong, we'll assume w=
e're right.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-)<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_134.21fb33e7.2c2f2cc6_boundary--