[meteorite-list] Dealer Refunds

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

I started to suggest the refund was a good idea, then further thought
changed my mind. The instigation for that change of thought was Park Forest.
If one buys a meteorite when it first comes out, that is part of the what
you are buying...hype. To be the first kid on the block with a new meteorite
comes with a price. It was worth $30 per gram in the first week, the market
said so. Half that now well too bad, the drop in price was inevitable.

Steve worked his ass off in Park Forest so just, just, don't

I think is about time this dealer/buyer stands up for him/herself and
submits some sort of explanation.

A strong, and plausible, assumption has been made by Gregory below and I
would hate for it to be incorrect. It could ruin someone's reputation.

So, to the buyer of Steve's material, cowboy-up now and stop the
predictions, others could be hurt by your cowardess.

If you stay silent, then only 500+ people on the list are going to have to
say "it's not me".

In closing...it's not me...499+ to go.

--
Rob Wesel