[meteorite-list] Where to get Riker Mounts?

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:45 2004

Hi Peter-
   Believe it or not- the best place to get them here
in the states I have found is at the antique malls. I
believe over seas they may call them antique fairs.
   They are less expensive there than I have seen on
the internet, you don't have to pay shipping, and many
times you can get a volume discount with a larger
purchase as you are suggesting.
   Their quality has been excellent too.
Take Care,
Mike Groetz