[meteorite-list] WHO IS ALL COMING

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:45 2004

--part1_1d5.4591214.2b97ff09_boundary

> I guess this is a final call. So far we have 4 others coming to
> party with rob elliott on sunday night. Just wondering if anyone else from
> the region will be stopping by to have a goog ol' time?There will be alot
> of drinking meteorite trading and selling, and who knows what else. Let me
> know if you are coming.

While it might be questionable judgment to VOLUNTARILY leave the sunny 75
degrees of Malibu for the apparent arctic wasteland that is currently
Northern Illinois, I'm going to be present for a few days. I'll probably end
up being a sort of combination interpreter/chauffeur/roadie for Mr. Elliott,
mostly as a public service to the USA. When Rob can actually come to the
States as planned, i.e. no horses breaking his fingers at the last minute,
it's a bit like the Crocodile Dundee movies....an odd-but-well-meaning guy
with weird hair who talks funny, trying to keep up with life in the big city,
in this case, the Windy one. My duties will largely involve beer-temperature
monitoring and trying to talk him into trying various meats and delicacies
which haven't been boiled, that sort of thing. Looking forward to meeting
any and all for the above-mentioned "goog ol' time". ;-)

Gregory

--part1_1d5.4591214.2b97ff09_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I guess this is a final call. S=
o far we have 4 others coming to<BR>
party with rob elliott on sunday night. Just wondering if anyone else from<B=

the region will be stopping by to have a goog ol' time?There will be alot<BR=

of drinking meteorite trading and selling, and who knows what else. Let me<B=

know if you are coming.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
While it might be questionable judgment to VOLUNTARILY leave the sunny 75 de=
grees of Malibu for the apparent arctic wasteland that is currently Northern=
 Illinois, I'm going to be present for a few days.&nbsp; I'll probably end u=
p being a sort of combination interpreter/chauffeur/roadie for Mr. Elliott,=20=
mostly as a public service to the USA.&nbsp; When Rob can actually come to t=
he States as planned, i.e. no horses breaking his fingers at the last minute=
, it's a bit like the Crocodile Dundee movies....an odd-but-well-meaning guy=
 with weird hair who talks funny, trying to keep up with life in the big cit=
y, in this case, the Windy one.&nbsp; My duties will largely involve beer-te=
mperature monitoring and trying to talk him into trying various meats and de=
licacies which haven't been boiled, that sort of thing.&nbsp; Looking forwar=
d to meeting any and all for the above-mentioned "goog ol' time".&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-)<BR>
<BR>
Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d5.4591214.2b97ff09_boundary--