[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong ?

From: mark ferguson <refam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Hi Tom

Had you thought of a volcanic bomb? These are ejecta
which can travel some distance before hitting ground,
depending on the strength of the eruption.
Do a search on google.com under volcanic bombs and
you'll get a lot of returns which have great photos.

Mark

--- Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_frontiernet.net>