[meteorite-list] AD: "The Tucson Show 2003" Video - On Sale Now.

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Good Morning All,
Bob and I are announcing that our video shot at the Tucson Show this past
month is now ready for sale and shipping. It is available on both VHS tape
(NTSC format) and CD-ROM. Half or our initial production run has already
been sold, so if you want a copy, order it soon.

We have had several requests from some of the European members of this List
for PAL versions of the video. If there is enough interest in this format
we will go ahead and make a limited production run in PAL. Let us know if
you would like a copy.

More information about this video and how to order it can be found at the
following webpage.

<http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/Tuc2003.htm>

Best Regards,

John Gwilliam & Bob Holmes