[meteorite-list] What's Your Favourite Ordinary Chondrite?

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

  Greetings everyone. First I`m depressed that I
missed the get together in Chicago Sunday evening! :(
I had to work late.
  Second. Here is a list of my favorite ordinary
chondrites in my collection. Sorry, but I just had to
list 6.

  1) Vyatka H4/5 550 gram full slice.
  2) Naiman L6 58.25 gram full slice.
  3) Kunashak L6 66.06 gram partslice.
  4) NWA 061 LL4 8.00 gram partslice.
  5) Bensour LL6 79.61 gram oriented indivivdual.
  6) My new and really cool...
     Thuathe H4 163.56 gram individual.

                       Have a great day! Dave