[meteorite-list] my favorite chondrite

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

--part1_128.2551ca60.2ba1d7e2_boundary

 Hello List,
What can I say, my favorite chondrite is Gold Basin! It's the first meteorite
I found a few years back. I was just there after the Tucson show and found
three more and a gold nugget in 1/2 days hunt. It's nice to have a big strewn
field right here in America.
Not only that, they are very photogenic.
Larry Atkins

--part1_128.2551ca60.2ba1d7e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; <BR>
 Hello List,<BR>
What can I say, my favorite chondrite is Gold Basin! It's the first meteorit=
e I found a few years back. I was just there after the Tucson show and found=
 three more and a gold nugget in 1/2 days hunt. It's nice to have a big stre=
wn field right here in America.<BR>
Not only that, they are very photogenic.<BR>
Larry Atkins</FONT></HTML>

--part1_128.2551ca60.2ba1d7e2_boundary--