[meteorite-list] Re: Get together in Algonquin, Il

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

--part1_171.1bde1694.2ba1eb8a_boundary

<< Yo Gregory (and all),Thanks for more info and photos. However, why on
earth wereyou and Rob dressed up as penguins?
http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/chicago03/Bond-and-Moneypenny.jpg >>

Hi Michael and all.
I see what you mean.....Gregory looks like he's been waiting tables all day.
In the picture, notice how he made the bunch of flowers behind him wilt ;-)
Actually, Gregory, Irene and I were on our way to the PSF dinner in
Algonquin. The special guests this year were Apollo 7's Walt Cunningham and
Apollo 13's Jim Lovell, and a good night was had by all.
Our thanks to Gregory for the marvellous job he did running around filling up
our wine glasses, serving the soup, and generally keeping each course
arriving on time ;-)

Cheers,
Rob.
www.meteorites.uk.com
Fernlea Meteorites,
The Wynd,
Off Dickson Lane,
Milton of Balgonie,
Fife. KY7 6PY
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563
Fax: +44-(0)1592-751991
Mobile: 07909-773929
Email: fernlea4_at_aol.com

--part1_171.1bde1694.2ba1eb8a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&lt;&lt; Yo Gregory (and all),Thanks for more info and=
 photos. However, why on earth wereyou and Rob dressed up as penguins? <BR>
http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/chicago03/Bond-and-Moneypenny.jpg &gt;&gt;<B=

<BR>
Hi Michael and all.<BR>
I see what you mean.....Gregory looks like he's been waiting tables all day.=
 In the picture, notice how he made the bunch of flowers behind him wilt ;-)=
<BR>
Actually, Gregory, Irene and I were on our way to the PSF dinner in Algonqui=
n. The special guests this year were Apollo 7's Walt Cunningham and Apollo 1=
3's Jim Lovell, and a good night was had by all.<BR>
Our thanks to Gregory for the marvellous job he did running around filling u=
p our wine glasses, serving the soup, and generally keeping each course arri=
ving on time ;-)<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
Rob.<BR>
www.meteorites.uk.com<BR>
Fernlea Meteorites,<BR>
The Wynd,<BR>
Off Dickson Lane,<BR>
Milton of Balgonie,<BR>
Fife. KY7 6PY<BR>
United Kingdom<BR>
Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563<BR>
Fax: +44-(0)1592-751991<BR>
Mobile: 07909-773929<BR>
Email: fernlea4_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_171.1bde1694.2ba1eb8a_boundary--