[meteorite-list] Favorite Ordinary Chondrites

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

Hi Al and List

At the moment, my favorite ordinary chondrite is a
newly acquired 250 gram complete slice of Bluff (b)
which is sitting on my desk awaiting final polishing.
If anyone has never seen Bluff (b) it
has an unusual grey/green matrix and this slice will
be gorgeous when I am finished with it!

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com