[meteorite-list] Favorite Ordinary Chondrites

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

>The Nininger Moments are articles or books written originally by Harvey
>Nininger and put into a consolidated form by Al Mitterling. Some of
>the items written in the moments might be old out dated material and the
>reader is advised to keep this in mind.

Thanks to Al for posting these "moments" and I would like
to plug Nininger himself. For those new to meteorites and/or the list,
I would strongly recommend you read Niningers autobiographical
account, "Find a Falling Star." I keep referring to this book as
insperational but that is the best way I can describe. Al rightly
points out that some of the material is outdated but with a publication
date of 1972 that is to be expected.

I know Eric Twelker of the Meteorite Market has some copies
for sale and Martian Horejsi may as well (sorry if I am forgetting
anyone).

"Highly Recommeded"

Okay, back to mowing the lawn (I hate mowing the lawn).

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com