[meteorite-list] Meteorites / Special Offer

From: LABENNE METEORITES <metlabo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

--=====================_14499206==_.ALT

We announce a special offer on our web site
http://www.labenne-meteorites.com where you'll find meteorites with a very
special price from 35% to 70% off, just click on <Special offer Part I> and
<Special offer Part II> ! This offer will only last a week, so check out
our vast selection right away!

Sincerely,
Luc Labenne

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education and collectors
http://www.labenne-meteorites.com

We announce a special offer on our web site
where you'll find meteorites with a very special price from 35% to 70% off, just click on &lt;Special offer Part I&gt; and &lt;Special offer Part II&gt; ! This offer will only last a week, so check out our vast selection right away!<br><br>
Sincerely,<br>
Luc Labenne<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Labenne Meteorites<br>
Meteorites for Science, Education and collectors<br>
</a></html>