[meteorite-list] Meteor Chunks Crash In South Suburb - Illinois - STONES RECOVERED

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

So, I wonder if any dogs were hit by any of the falling stones. I
suppose that those that hit houses will bring more than those that
landed in the yards or streets. Maybe we will get a car-stone from this one.
Any one wanting more can type in "WGN" to a search engine and get the
Chicago TV station and the story there.
Best,
Dave Freeman