[meteorite-list] Meteor Chunks Crash In South Suburb - Illinois - STONES RECOVERED

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

Hello Steven and list, Steve asked;

"do you think they would still be as interesting to dealers/collectors and
command the money that is paid out for them now?"

I think we would still know they are from space.I think we would all still
love them, and we would know the rare ones and therefore pay the
same.Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168